Let Passport to Success® Traveler take you on a virtual journey around the globe learning in-demand life skills while trying out jobs in growth industries. In partnership with The PepsiCo Foundation, the International Youth Foundation has developed this free, mobile-optimized course to support young people ages 16 to 24 in developing work readiness skills such as time management, problem-solving, and self-confidence. PTS Traveler will help 1 million young women learn life skills essential to the workplace.
An adventure in game-based learning drawing on IYF’s more than a decade of curriculum development experience with Passport to Success, the PTS Traveler digital training course is currently available in four languages.
Register by selecting your language below:
Key Features & Benefits
- Teaches in-demand skills in a way that is engaging and accessible
- Includes 18 course units to teach confidence and assertiveness, time management and ethical behavior, respect for diversity, creative problem-solving, and more
- Offers up to 10 hours of content, broken into bite-sized lessons for easy, on-the-go learning
- Optimized for smartphones and accessible on any internet-enabled device
- Developed to be gender-smart, meaning it considers differences in needs between female and male participants
- Tested through feedback sessions with young people around the world
- Will be accompanied by videos and resources to help facilitators navigate using in technology in the classroom and introducing PTS Traveler to youth [coming soon]
- Will be compatible with easy administration and usage reports [coming soon]. See our blended packages for information on curriculum with online and blended learning opportunities.