Let Passport to Success® Traveler take you on a virtual journey around the globe learning in-demand life skills while trying out jobs in growth industries. In partnership with The PepsiCo Foundation, the International Youth Foundation has developed this mobile-optimized course to support young people ages 16 to 24 in developing work readiness skills such as time management, problem-solving, and self-confidence. PTS Traveler will help 1 million young women learn life skills essential to the workplace.
An adventure in game-based learning drawing on IYF’s more than a decade of curriculum development experience with Passport to Success, the PTS Traveler digital training course is currently available in four languages.
In December, 2020, IYF’s Passport to Success Traveler won the prestigious
Register by selecting your language below:
Key Features & Benefits
- Teaches in-demand skills in a way that is engaging and accessible
- Includes 18 course units to teach confidence and assertiveness, time management and ethical behavior, respect for diversity, creative problem-solving, and more
- Offers up to 10 hours of content, broken into bite-sized lessons for easy, on-the-go learning
- Optimized for smartphones and accessible on any internet-enabled device
- Developed to be gender-smart, meaning it considers differences in needs between female and male participants
- Tested through feedback sessions with young people around the world
- Will be accompanied by videos and resources to help facilitators navigate using in technology in the classroom and introducing PTS Traveler to youth [coming soon]
- Will be compatible with easy administration and usage reports [coming soon]. See our blended packages for information on curriculum with online and blended learning opportunities.